• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Am Sorry :(

Hi everyone

today i am here to say sorry to my mummy i bit her 10 times this morning for no reason. she was giving me my breakfast when i lunged and bit her and made her bleed. then her mum told me off in a nice and polite way. when she came home from school she had this stick cover over the bite. She made me feel really bad.

but i think i made it up to her by giving her kisses and cuddles this evening

sorry mummy
pepsi xxx

You are a very naughty bun but I bet Mummy loves you no matter what! :love:

Just be good from now on - okay! :D

I kick hooman mummy in da moufie tonite and makey er bleed cos I didny want my meds.
I am NOT sowwy. I doesnie likey my meds.:evil:

see i am not the only one but is suppose you have a good reason for not wanting your meds but i just bit her for no reason. But i have noticed a diff in mummys behaviour in the last few weeks. She seems to me that she is losing her patience for us as she chases us round the garden for 10 Min to try and get us back in our shed as we dont want to but i think thats mine as skyes fault

see i am not the only one but is suppose you have a good reason for not wanting your meds but i just bit her for no reason. But i have noticed a diff in mummys behaviour in the last few weeks. She seems to me that she is losing her patience for us as she chases us round the garden for 10 Min to try and get us back in our shed as we dont want to but i think thats mine as skyes fault

Hoomans doesnie likey doin chasing. It cos dey got stoopid legs and can't run vewy fast and we so cleva we outwit em all de timey. Dat sun fings makey em bad tempered and wed faced too. Fings is wen hoomans annoy hooman they shouty at each ovver (our neighbours used to do dis all da timey til dey got sumfing called a divorce). Wabbits can't do shouting, so we thump our big wabbit feet and den wen all dese warnings fail, we bitey. I be honest, I bitey too hard, I finky yoo did too. We shud twy county to 10 den just nip. Blood is bad.:(

Hoomans doesnie likey doin chasing. It cos dey got stoopid legs and can't run vewy fast and we so cleva we outwit em all de timey. Dat sun fings makey em bad tempered and wed faced too. Fings is wen hoomans annoy hooman they shouty at each ovver (our neighbours used to do dis all da timey til dey got sumfing called a divorce). Wabbits can't do shouting, so we thump our big wabbit feet and den wen all dese warnings fail, we bitey. I be honest, I bitey too hard, I finky yoo did too. We shud twy county to 10 den just nip. Blood is bad.:(

:lol::lol:

The other day my wifey was happy and she was binkying everywhere. taking up all my space! Of course I couldn't stand for that, so when she binkied near me I chomped her real hard, just to teach her a lesson! And then I slowly chewed her fur and then binked because I had the human all to myself.

~Toshi

Back