• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our garden

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
This year I have tried to make it as bunny edible as possible and considering the cold then hot weather its not going too badly :D

I have already used the mint plants once for biscuit baking and am pleased that that hey are both growing back so well

P1040982.jpg

I love Roses, we have plenty in the garden as the bunnies love them too

P1040984.jpg

Fennel, Chamomile and Nasturtiums

P1040985.jpg

Lavender

P1040986.jpg

Not edible, but the pot where Super Timmy is buried :love:

P1040988.jpg

My little shady spot to bunny watch

P1040989.jpg

P1040991.jpg

Marjoram and nasturtiums, not doing so well in the heat

P1040992.jpg

Thyme - flowered lovely over the past few weeks and was covered in bees :D

P1040994.jpg

Chocolate mint but doesn't taste like chocolate - very disappointing :lol:

P1040995.jpg

And the temp today, not quite as hot as yesterday for us

P1050004.jpg

Mrs Green Fingers. :D:D

I love the flowers in Super Timmy's pot but it all looks very pretty and I bet the bunnies are loving the extra noms. :love:

Why thank you :love:

It all smells rather nice too. the neighbours must think I am more barking than normal as I spend half my time touching the plants and sniffing my hands or shouting - steve sniff my hand :oops: :lol::lol:

Looking good there. :thumb:

Spenser is most approving of our garden noms, which is rather flattering considering his reputation for fussiness.

Ohhhh...I am so jealous! :D I wish I could grow anything besides fuzzy things on the food in my refrigerator! :lol:
There must be some very happy bunnies in your garden. :love:
It is simply beautiful :) A slice of heaven! :)

Back