• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not at all impressed with his hair cut

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:roll: :lol::lol::lol:

P1050008.jpg

P1050009.jpg

And I've only just realised what a mess he's made with his newspaper. Revenge is sweet :lol:

Were the scissors blunt Liz? :lol: I think he looks 'distinguished'.

He was so stressed, he hates being groomed. He was biting, kicking and I thought he would flake out :( Its impossible to use clippers on him and I was so worried I would cut his skin with scissors so i just took chunks where i could as quickly as possible!

Don't give up your 'day job' Liz as you won't make a very good hairdresser. ;):lol::lol: I'm sure he's much cooler, just don't show him a mirror. :lol:

I am hoping now the bulk of it is finally off I can tidy it up a little bit once its cooler - although waiting until it is cooler sort of defeats the purpose :lol:

Oh dear, poor bun! He deserves a refund for that! Next time get the senior stylist to do it not the saturday junior ;)

I bet he's cooler now though! :love::thumb:

Back