• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you miss your rabbits when you go out for a few hours?

Hesperus

Warren Veteran
Am I normal to miss Ludo when I go out for 4 hours?

I don't go out very much what with a disability and home-based work, and when I do I miss Ludo as he's a house bun and in the room I sit in the most.

I really, really miss him, both on a physical level but also just talking to him and just getting his hay and doing little things for him.

Does anyone else find the same or am I really just a nutty bunny Mummy? :oops:

I am never out of the house for more than a couple of hours. Even then I cant wait to get back to my furry friends.

I'm used to being away from my buns for several hours at a time with work but yes I definitely miss them and LOVE coming home to them :love:

When I am away from my lot I think about them all the time. Especially at night when I am sat in the cinema for some reason, I wonder if they are OK?

Phewie I'm normal. I only popped to a church baby group with my nephew, not to the moon! :oops::oops:

It's ok I'm reunited with my Ludo now. :love::love::love:

I worry more than anything :/ but the first thing I do is check on them when I'm home. I went to the cinema in the day with some friends and in the car I just couldn't wait to get back to my little family :)

I think about mine all of the time and cant wait to get home from work to see their little faces! :love:

I'm not as bad with it as I used to be, but yes, I get horribly nervous about being away from any of my animals, not just the bunnies. And it doesn't matter how long or short the time away is, I am not happy till I am back with them.
Not a nutty bunny mummy thing at all. :D

Oh good! I have found I start missing them in the afternoon at work - just cannot wait to get home to them and have them worming around my feet wanting their evening snack :love::love::love:

I hate going to work and not seeing Doughnut for the whole day. I now do a four day week which is better but would still love more time with her.

I go out sometimes in the evenings about 9 but don't feel like I'm missing out on a lot then and often pop in to see her when I get back as I can't wait to give that cute little face a kiss.

I don't really like going out a lot during the weekend during the day as I like her to have lots of time out to play and feel mean if she is in her playpen.

I missed her far too much when I went to Russia, looked at my phone which has her photo on it so many times. I had a great time but counted the hours til I picked her up.

Last edited:
No, but I don't go out apart from work really :lol: and my rabbits are literally everywhere so I don't need to go far before having more (clearly starved) faces looking at me!

If I'm out for a whole day then yes I do, if I just nip out for an hour or so then no not really :lol: I'm always happy to see her little face though :love:

I am OK if I have to be out, but if it is a social outing I feel guilty and tend to fret a bit until I'm home.

I miss my buns everyday when I am at work and really look forward to getting home and letting them out to play!
They are like my babies :love:

I'm not as bad with it as I used to be, but yes, I get horribly nervous about being away from any of my animals, not just the bunnies. And it doesn't matter how long or short the time away is, I am not happy till I am back with them.
Not a nutty bunny mummy thing at all. :D

Actually I think it might be, as we are all nutty bunny mummies! :lol:

Back