• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mama brought me a fan

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
It's just too hot even with everything Mama has been doing for us, so she brought a camping fan for me! Imogen isn't sure about it yet, she says it might mess up her hair :roll: I love it though it cools me right down :love:

1017534_10152069759585558_2063234268_n.jpg

998418_10152069764455558_33973210_n.jpg

now I just need one in my shed :thumb:

Aww :love: He looks so happy with his fan :D Also great idea! I was wondering what kind of fan to get my lot; now I know!

aww, bless em. :love:

we're waiting for one to arrive off ebay. they're out of stock everywhere o/h could get to to pick one up! :shock: we do have one but it decided to break recently. :evil:

hope it comes soon because it's way too hot in here!

Is that fan battery or mains powered?
I just spent my lunch hour in the garden and decided the buns need a fan. Argos seems to be out of everything reasonably priced though!

Would you mind updating with how well it lasts on the batteries?

I stole a fan from work until I can get hold of one and you should have seen my dad/boss's face when I said I was taking it to the garden for the rabbits :lol:

My bf text me not long after I commented on your fb picture.. And he bought that Yellowstone fan! :lol: I'm very impressed with him and his forward thinking :lol: he also ordered some small handheld ones for my grandad in hospital :love:

Would you mind updating with how well it lasts on the batteries?

I stole a fan from work until I can get hold of one and you should have seen my dad/boss's face when I said I was taking it to the garden for the rabbits :lol:

Will do :thumb: my Dad thought I was nuts buying a fan for the bunnies :oops:

My bf text me not long after I commented on your fb picture.. And he bought that Yellowstone fan! :lol: I'm very impressed with him and his forward thinking :lol: he also ordered some small handheld ones for my grandad in hospital :love:

got him well trained ;)

Thanks for the links, I've just ordered a couple! I never thought of camping fans, brilliant idea! The buns will love thee I'm sure and the lights are useful too!:thumb:

Back