• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's so hot that...

TickTock

Alpha Buck
...My Nan, who doesn't believe in house rabbits, is letting me bring some of them in :shock: (Mr Yug got a free pass due to his age :roll: )

It hit 32C in the Summer house earlier. Nothing was cooling poor giant An down and all the ice bottles melted in 40mins :cry:

I'm really starting to think i's not a good idea to have them in there any more. Boiling hot in summer and damp and freezing in winter. Hoping I can get my fiancé to agree with me so I can get a small play house for the boys and keep An and Opal inside. Only problem with that is I'm allergic to hay and fur :lol:

...My Nan, who doesn't believe in house rabbits, is letting me bring some of them in :shock: (Mr Yug got a free pass due to his age :roll: )

It hit 32C in the Summer house earlier. Nothing was cooling poor giant An down and all the ice bottles melted in 40mins :cry:

I'm really starting to think i's not a good idea to have them in there any more. Boiling hot in summer and damp and freezing in winter. Hoping I can get my fiancé to agree with me so I can get a small play house for the boys and keep An and Opal inside. Only problem with that is I'm allergic to hay and fur :lol:

I have a severe allergy to animal hair but I am not allergic to bunny fur:thumb: I was told its extremely rare for anyone to have an allergy to bunny fur as it does not have the allergens that all other animal hair has.

Have you ever seperated the hay and bunny to see if you are allergic to both or just hay???

Can't offer any advice on what to do if you are allergic to bunny and hay:oops:

Back