• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit boarding near preston?

jenzel5

Mama Doe
Hi all. I have used quite a few boarding facilities for my bunnies but still haven't found the perfect place. I am going to Edinburgh in a few weeks and will be driving towards Preston first. Does anyone know of any good places along the way? I have asked Harlow Carr Kennels in Harrogate if I can have a look around as I know the Harrogate area and could drop them off the day before I go. Has anyone used these?
I'm always stuck when I need to board my 2!
Oh and they are indoor bunnies!

Thanks both of you for the reply. I think Manchester is too far out of the way for us, it would add 2 hours to our travel time. And thanks Tuckerbunnies, I would love to bring them to you but we aren't planning on going that way to Scotland. We are going beginning of August.
I am so annoyed though because I had planned this because of a bunny course in Scotland for work and received an email 2 days ago saying it has been cancelled but I can't cancel my hotel for a refund so now going for a little holiday. So frustrating though!

Back