• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tiny Tim

Lady Logamorph

Mama Doe
Hi everyone I'm feeling much more at home at my foster mums house and I'm not a complete scardy pants like when I first got here...here I am sat on the sofa watching t.v. I still bite sometimes and grunt and growl when I'm angry which is quite often and people say I am grumpy but that's just the way I am either take me or leave me. I'm now looking for a hooman to adopt because my foster mum says I've been here to long so if you know of any nice hoomans then please look on my web page and contact the people there. They will need a house check to make sure they stock lots of apple and broccoli and if possible I would like a girlfriend as I've never had one before http://www.rspca.org.uk/allaboutanimals/rehoming/petsearch/details/-/Pet/TINY%20TIM%20/ref/BSA2012271/rehome/

9252551481_057f1996d7_z.jpg

Well aren't you a gorgeous boy!

I hope you find your forever home with a girlfriend very soon xx :love:

Back