• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very impressed with Yarmouth Pets at Home

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
I went in on Saturday and was very impressed at how they were managing the heat with their animals. The bunnies had fans and big bottles of frozen water. All the animals had fresh water, the piggies had fresh veg, hay eaters had loads of hay and all the flourescent cage lights were off for every animal. They all seemed very comfortable. :thumb:

That's good to hear, hopefully some members of the public took notice and used similar ideas at home. :thumb:

Yarmouth Pets at home is lovely, i know a lot of people dislike P@H but we always go there to buy the food and bedding for our furries :thumb:

i was in the stevenage one last week.was pleased to see a member of staff putting ice pods in with the animals.there were also some been frozen ready for use in their freezer on shop floor.all animals there had plenty of hay,veg and fresh water.i have also seen ice pods in with the animals in their harlow store.

Back