• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sorry not sorry, Sonic :')

supersonic

Mama Doe
I have the best bunny in the world. After he was getting under my feet whilst pegging the washing out, I decided to dress him up. At first I threw pants on his back, like a saddle, and he ran round the garden, seemingly loving his new item of clothing... Then I did this, which he didn't seem to like as much :lol: poor thing, the cool, soggy fabric must have felt good in this weather though!

Aw, he's so tolerant... and beautiful :love:

Mum's starting to warm to him... after 4 years :roll: but he's been out a lot when we've being eating dinner, just pottering round the garden and she finds him quite amusing. She even said "It does look cute when it washes" :lol:
She still hasn't stroked him though, but they have a mutual respect for each other which is all I'm bothered about :) he'll come up to her to nudge her toes, pause and remember she doesn't like animals, then just sit under her chair or next to her on the grass :love:

He's so precious! :) Love his colors. If Mimzy was an uppy eared bunny he'd look very similar to Sonic.
I have to giggle a bit at the "It's cute when it washes"...oh dear, I get my back up when someone calls my pets "It".
Good to hear she is finding a soft spot for him though. ;)

He's so precious! :) Love his colors. If Mimzy was an uppy eared bunny he'd look very similar to Sonic.
I have to giggle a bit at the "It's cute when it washes"...oh dear, I get my back up when someone calls my pets "It".
Good to hear she is finding a soft spot for him though. ;)

I've given up trying to get her to call him Sonic, or even 'him' :lol: :roll: She just has a thing where she doesn't like animals. She would never harm one, or even shout at one, but she just has no interest in them, which is fine. She was surprised when I gave him a proper telling off for eating her flowers :lol:
Difficult not to find a soft spot for anybun though! They're all so cuuuuute!

Ahhh...my late mum was the same way. But it was reserved for cats, she actually hated them. Then while we were at the grocery one day a hippie tried to give her one of his kittens and she shooed him away, but then he turned to me while she wasn't looking, made a shushing sign and put the kitty in our strawberries bag. I was stunned to silence (I was what...4 years old?) and never said anything, but the bag mewed as we were driving into the yard and then boy...did she explode!
My new kitty was made to sleep in the shower on my favorite baby blanket, which of course he sullied pretty thoroughly. That was our punishment.
His name was Peanuts, but she always called him , "that :censored: cat!"
She never warmed to him, he was relegated to outdoors and he died young after being bitten by a rattlesnake, but years later she did buy two Siamese cats from breeders. Those were okay, apparently. :roll: Peanuts was a 'mongrel'...an orange marmalade tabby. I always thought he was the most beautiful moggy I'd ever seen. I miss him still. :cry:

And yeah...how can anyone say no to the cuteness of bunnies? But I do understand how animals can't be everybody's thing.

Ahhh...my late mum was the same way. But it was reserved for cats, she actually hated them. Then while we were at the grocery one day a hippie tried to give her one of his kittens and she shooed him away, but then he turned to me while she wasn't looking, made a shushing sign and put the kitty in our strawberries bag. I was stunned to silence (I was what...4 years old?) and never said anything, but the bag mewed as we were driving into the yard and then boy...did she explode!
My new kitty was made to sleep in the shower on my favorite baby blanket, which of course he sullied pretty thoroughly. That was our punishment.
His name was Peanuts, but she always called him , "that :censored: cat!"
She never warmed to him, he was relegated to outdoors and he died young after being bitten by a rattlesnake, but years later she did buy two Siamese cats from breeders. Those were okay, apparently. :roll: Peanuts was a 'mongrel'...an orange marmalade tabby. I always thought he was the most beautiful moggy I'd ever seen. I miss him still. :cry:

And yeah...how can anyone say no to the cuteness of bunnies? But I do understand how animals can't be everybody's thing.

Aw :( I can imagine my mum's reaction would have been the same!

Sonic is a 'sock bunny'...
La
il_570xN.141337360.jpg

(found these on Folksy years ago, now she sells on Etsy...although her shop is closed atm)
http://www.etsy.com/people/WidgetandFriends?ref=owner_profile_leftnav

Back