• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clean hutch, dirty human...

Jaffacake

Alpha Buck
I am absolutely filthy :lol:

Usually I clean one of the rabbits litter trays every day and the other every other day, and I sweep out the whole hutch and replace cardboard every week. About every 3 weeks I get the hose out and full on SCRUB it! As the weather is so hot I've been doing the whole hose thing much more often, and today I wanted the hutch gleaming. I am FILTHY :shock:. I was practically inside the hutch, and I dropped the hose, so it sprayed at me, and in scrambling to get out of it's way I covered myself in dirty hay and filth, and then I breathed in the disinfectant and started having a sneezing fit so I sounded like my snuffles bun Foxie, which meant I sprayed the hose on myself again. I then tried washing the carpets whilst trying to keep myself reasonably dry, but in the end I just ended up kneeling in the mud and scrubbing :lol:

The hutch is now cleaner than it has been since I bought it, but I am in desperate need of a shower :lol:
At least getting soaked cooled me down a bit :D

Oh the things I do for my rabbits!! :p

Aww bless.. it is a horrible task, especially in this weather... Last week, I did that to my neighbours bunnies hutch, It was stinky indeed!!!!....

Enjoy a long soaky bath or shower later!

Fee x

There's nowt like a bit of dirt to make a bath so worth it - so your the grubby bunny today :lol:

I definitely was the grubby one, bunnies look lovely and clean :love:
I rinsed my legs off with the hose ;) And then I cleaned the house a bit... no where near as good as the hutch though :lol:
I never got round to the bath. I had a nice cool shower this morning, and the idea of sitting in a hot bath tonight in this heat was just too much :/

Hahaha, I really am rabbit obsessed! :D

Back