• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowdrop vaccinations

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
I have always vaccinated Snowdrop but each time she has either the myxi or VHD she goes into stasis for a week afterwards and gets very stressed out.

This year she is over due as I haven't wanted to risk it but I know I really should get her done as she lives outside.

She is still doing well but has slowed down a lot this year and I don't think we will have many more with her.

I am hoping by having the combined she will need to go less often and it won't affect her too badly but am still worried about it.

Fingers crossed the new combi vaccine gives her a lovely stress free year. And loads of non stasis vibes for the jab itself xxx

I hope so. We have decided not to take her in to boarding this year when we go away as she didnt eat well for the 2 weeks we were away last year. We have a friend coming round to see her twice a day and hoping that staying in her familiar environment will make it easier for her.

Back