• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

panicking , no bunny boarding spaces

Peterbunny

Mama Doe
:(

Stupid stupid woman, left it so flipping late booking boarding for our August holiday and now our usuals ( and seemingly everywhere else local) are full :cry:

:cry:

Im a total idiot!!!!!

Is there nobody that you could 100% trust be able to look after your rabbit ?

not really :( We do get on well with our neighbours but I couldn't really ask them to have to move him from hutch to the run (hes tricky to handle) and I wouldn't want him stuck in the hutch for 10 days :cry:

Jacks Jane - I'm in Hampshire. I've just sent a FB message to the rabbit crossing. I've tried my local lady and Cottontails, who I normally use, and they are both full. I'm silly really as I should have guessed summer hols would be busy.

Don't panic, I am sure you will find somewhere, you might just have to travel further to get there.

Try your local rescues, some do boarding on the side to raise funds. Ask at your local vets for any recommendations.

I have always used Holiday Hutches but they are in Barnsley so a long way from you.

Depending on where in Hampshire you could contact Rhianna on here, she sometimes does boarding and is lovely.

The CRRC (cat and rabbit rescue centre) near chichester also do boarding but are pretty full at the moment.

I'm sure you will find somewhere!

Back