• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny safe plant? (it has a picture now)

Automaton539

Warren Scout
Is this plant bunny safe?
My work is clearing out of the building to move elsewhere and we've been told if we want a plant we can take one. So I was figuring if it's safe it coukd also function as a digging box.

20130715_101525_zps1a664ea5.jpg

Oops! Here you go.

Last edited:
sorry to bump but if this plant IS ok then I need to take it soon because this office is clearing out and someone else might take it.

Sorry - I don't think that is a bunny safe plant.

You could always take it and chuck the plant and use the pot for growing something that is bunny safe though - it looks a nice big pot.

If it's the plant in the office pic, then I think it's a dragon tree ad not something I would think suitable for a bunny.

I'm pretty sure it's a dragon tree. I did try to research this ages ago and I don't think they're bunny safe. However, Pippin did start eating mine once (when I was moving things around and forgot it was on the floor) and he was fine, so at least it's probably not immediately deadly.

I currently have mine sat on top of a box, but when it gets a bit bigger I was going to put a rabbit tree protector (or some wire protector) around the trunk so they can't eat it. The one in the picture looks big enough to do that.

Back