• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My hamsters!

Aw that sleepy face :love: Are you sure he just happened to be awake or did u wake him up? :lol: Tell the truth now! :lol:

I love Apollo's sleeping looking face!
They are both very cute! :love:

He's so very dozy :lol: Phoebe hasn't been coming up to the surface a lot recently.. think it's a bit too warm!

Aw that sleepy face :love: Are you sure he just happened to be awake or did u wake him up? :lol: Tell the truth now! :lol:

He was definitely awake, just walked in to give Leo and Kerbie some more hay and there he was in his upstairs toilet :lol: :lol: I was quite surprised as I wasn't expecting him to be there :lol:

He's so very dozy :lol: Phoebe hasn't been coming up to the surface a lot recently.. think it's a bit too warm!

He was definitely awake, just walked in to give Leo and Kerbie some more hay and there he was in his upstairs toilet :lol: :lol: I was quite surprised as I wasn't expecting him to be there :lol:

I know Grayson makes me jump sometimes, especially as he's quite camouflaged in his cage :lol: I'll just be doing something then I spot his beady eyes staring at me :lol: He's become obsessed with his wheel now so he does get up earlier to run his marathons!

Back