• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it normal...

to be this excited about the new run arriving? I let out a little yelp when I received the "your item has been dispatched" email. I am starting to worry about myself :lol:

the rabbits have definitely started their bid for world domination. When it does turn up and get linked in with the rest of the set up they will have 208 sq ft all of their own. A lack of "entertaining space" will mean I shall have to position the garden chairs around the run in rows and start charging observers for the binky entertainment :shock:

the rabbits have definitely started their bid for world domination. When it does turn up and get linked in with the rest of the set up they will have 208 sq ft all of their own. A lack of "entertaining space" will mean I shall have to position the garden chairs around the run in rows and start charging observers for the binky entertainment :shock:

how things should be! :thumb:

Back