• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How Much do You Pay For Fenugreek Crunchies ?

That's a very good price! :shock:

Also, I didn't know they were an appetite stimulant. No wonder they look at me like I'm cruel when they only get one! :lol:

Snugglesafe cool pads are an excellent price there too, although out of stock right now.

EDIT: and science selective pellets :shock:

That is the cheapest I have ever seen. I buy mine from The Hays Expert. I occasionally get them from Chapmans in Twickenham and they are about £2.10.

I get mine from petsupermarket and they are about £2.49 including delivery.
Mine go mad for them.

I get Rolo's from here too - the free delivery makes it worthwhile and they've always delivered quickly. They're cheap for Readigrass too.

I normally pay abour £2.50 for them, but I have seen them in a couple of pet shops/garden centers for over £4 (which I left on the shelf). You have to order qutie a few to get free delivery though ;)

Not heard of the company before, will try and look at them later (the website doesn't really like the webpage very much!)

H :)

I pay a bit more for mine but don't mind as I get them from the RSPCA centre. About £3 I think.

Back