• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arrrghhhhhh... rabbits free to good home!

Arghhhh couldn't agree more.. and rabbit needs to go to new home ASAP as children have lost interest - GRRRRRRRRRRRR! :evil:

oh it annoys me! Someone was selling a 'rabbit cage' on there the other day 2ft x2ft! I had to say something!

God don't, I've been offered 3 rabbits in the space of 3 weeks .. Acting like they're doing me a favour by adding to my 'collection' :? :evil:

I have just been offered 3 rabbits (turns out to be 4). All babies due to being sold a pair of girls one of which had a litter. They all died. Separated the rabbits but ... another litter came along. They are keeping one but dont have space for the others so a local rescue are taking them (hope its not too late, they are over 3 months old). Pet shops are hopeless at sexing rabbits arent they? Mind you the parents of these came from a car boot sale...

I have just been offered 3 rabbits (turns out to be 4). All babies due to being sold a pair of girls one of which had a litter. They all died. Separated the rabbits but ... another litter came along. They are keeping one but dont have space for the others so a local rescue are taking them (hope its not too late, they are over 3 months old). Pet shops are hopeless at sexing rabbits arent they? Mind you the parents of these came from a car boot sale...

A CAR BOOT SALE?! :censored::censored::censored:

Back