• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another productive day BUT...

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
I was really pleased with myself, spent a good few hours today cleaning Heidi and Dash's old hutch, repainting it, making and attaching new legs, removing the door and painting the platform, all so I can make use of it as a (rather large!) shelter in the run. Was very proud of myself it looks good and even tho its big for a shelter, with it being on legs there's still space to go under or they can jump in and chill out inside! Anyway, that's all well and good u might say... Until I realised it won't fit in the opening panel of the run!! The only way I'll get it in is by unscrewing the whole run roof!! Grrrr :evil: Silly me!! :oops: could always sell it, I did think i would but then thought for the money I'd get I'd only have to buy another shelter :roll:

Last edited:
Can you not move the run, then lift it over the hutch? Or is it bolted onto something?

Its got mesh underneath which I've stapled all around the outside!! Plus it weighs a ton!! I'm too exhausted to make a decision tonight :lol: Went on a bit of an adventurous dog walk for over 2hrs this morn (ie I didn't exactly know where I was going :oops: :lol:)

Back