• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spare vibes for Mrs Margot please

JJS

Alpha Buck
:cry:

She is an inpatient tonight at the very nice vet mans.

Not eating......has had fluids and drugs.........

So she is staying at the vets.

:cry:

Thinking this might be a long haul... but hoping for the best.

I don't know what I have done this time........:cry:

Margot has eaten a little bit but no poos yet.

She remains at the vets and they wait patiently.

She may be in some time............:cry:

Latest new from Vets.

She is eating ..... very little..... but she is eating a bit of hay.

Last night she had a "turgid" stomach.

This morning it seems to be more relaxed.

She is with Skittle and todays plan is to seperate them in to next door cages in the vets to check her " output".

There is output in the cage but as he is with her its hard to tell to whom is belongs and he wont let her out until somethnig is coming out.

So we wait......... I have to say I am rather nervous of her coming home...... I can be with her as much as possible but have to go work...... 8am to 5pm:(

Keeping up vibes for Margot. What a worry for you, but it is good that she is showing signs of improvement. xx

Can I be of any help Julie? I don't mind popping in and doing some syringe feeding for you, sadly had plenty of experience in that.
Glad to hear she is making some progress though, when Imogen was admitted to the vet in Cambridge they kept her and Sebastian seperated by a layer of mesh so they could see what her output was like

Can I be of any help Julie? I don't mind popping in and doing some syringe feeding for you, sadly had plenty of experience in that.
Glad to hear she is making some progress though, when Imogen was admitted to the vet in Cambridge they kept her and Sebastian seperated by a layer of mesh so they could see what her output was like

Thank you but I live in Kettering - you are a star though.

J

Back