• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free hawthorn

chul

Staff member
Anyone local to cheshire want to come and collect any hawthorn? We are cutti g loads down now

20130714_130515_zps89de02f8.jpg

20130714_131902_zps9e2bfc17.jpg

I only found out what hawthorn was this week and since then have managed to find some every time I forage. My buns love it:love:

I would love to go out with someone who could show me what was what.....I have no idea what I am looking for, pics on the Internet look so similar......

Ooh!! If I'd have seen this earlier today I might have paid you a visit. I'm working every day this week now any we go away sat morning. What a bummer!! :wave:

I wish I was nearer, I bet my buns would love it. But I have just had a box of apple sticks from Fluffers so I guess they should be content with that!

I feel a bit silly asking this, but its ok for them to have it with the thorns still on right?! Because my dad gives some to my bunny every now and then for a treat, but I always stress over the thorns incase he will hurt himself on them! (The bunny that is, not my dad haha)

I feel a bit silly asking this, but its ok for them to have it with the thorns still on right?! Because my dad gives some to my bunny every now and then for a treat, but I always stress over the thorns incase he will hurt himself on them! (The bunny that is, not my dad haha)

Yup thorns are fine

Back