• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tiny Thomas, Vinnie, Oliver & Greytail getting better/UD 3rd August off meds now P30.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Tiny Thomas, Vinnie, Oliver & Greytail getting better/UD 3rd August off meds now P30.

Tiny Thomas last night ( Saturday) having his meds. No diarrhea now doing normal round poops, eating and drinking.

Vinnie..no signs of illness or diarrhea so far .

Oliver..no diarrhea now doing normal round poops, eating and drinking

Greytail.. no diarrhea now doing normal round poops, eating and drinking

Our fingers are Crossed.

Last edited:
So relieved to see them and hear that they are improving.

Sending love and vibes for them and you both xx

Have been thinking of you and so relieved to hear they are doing better:D:) I know you will be heartbroken but you saved these guys, you have. Done a marvellous job xx

Have been thinking of you and so relieved to hear they are doing better:D:) I know you will be heartbroken but you saved these guys, you have. Done a marvellous job xx

Sadly Vinnie started with it and Tiny Thomas is very poorly at the moment , Vinnie is doing ok but I don't think Thomas will make it but we are trying to think positive that's all we can do :(

Greytail and Oliver are doing ok and the girls still have shown no signs of illness.

Really hope little Thomas makes it. He is probably my favourite, along with Winter. Did you think it was something to do with the GA, and hence why the girls were ok? Come on Thomas, keep fighting little one, just going to be too much if you leave xxx

It's heartbreaking. Bunnies are so fragile anyway and these babies so much more so. At least they are in the best of hands and have every chance possible to get better.

Really hope little Thomas makes it. He is probably my favourite, along with Winter. Did you think it was something to do with the GA, and hence why the girls were ok? Come on Thomas, keep fighting little one, just going to be too much if you leave xxx

Our vet seems to think that it's something they all had like a tummy bug that was kicked off by the stress of the GA and neuter as the two girls are fine and they have not been spayed yet but we are waiting at the moment for test results which hopefully will tell us more.

Thomas is the runt of the litter and a lot smaller than the rest and he is the cutest the red bed he is sat in on the photo's is a guinea pig bed :love:

Sending lots of vibes. I'm so sorry you are going through this. :( You are giving them their best chance and doing all you can for them.

The Results of their poo sample.

The vet has rang this morning and the babies have got Coccidiosis we are treating them for it anyway as in my heart I think I knew. Mike has took over their care and treatment, they are quarantined and not near our own bunnies or the holiday buns. We have asked the vet do we need to close and she said that as long as we are doing what we are doing now and at all times keep everything separate for them which we have then we should be ok.

So not a great Birthday for me, up to know it's been very exhausting especially for Mike as he is up every 30 minutes through the night checking them in case they have started with diarrhea so he can deal with it straight away. We are both up till the early hours of the morning as this weather is making it so much more difficult.

It is truly heartbreaking watching something you love so much suffer so much and I wouldn't wish this on anyone :cry:

At the moment Greytail, Oliver and Vinnie are fine but looking at Tiny Thomas and how weak and frail he is I don't think he will survive it.

I look at them all and think back to them playing in their play box, happy tiny baby bunnies and now we could lose them all :cry:

Back