• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Favourite thing your Rabbit does?

Persie

Warren Scout
I love when Persie cleans his face then grabs his ears & pulls them to his mouth to clean them, so cute :love:

He has also developed a fascination with sprinting up my stairs as fast as possible, poor bun only makes it half way every time :lol: I always have to remind him he is only a bubs at 13 weeks old! :lol:

When he's playing around in the garden and I don't appear to 'notice' him in a while, he comes up and nudges my feet to say "Oi! I'm still here, don't forget about me!"

Or when he checks all the chair legs when we're sat on them, apparently seeing if they are all safe :lol:

Frankie - when she plays with her ball, she races round with it and figures out how to get it back out if it gets stuck somewhere. If it is reeeeally stuck she comes over to me and then runs back to it as if to say "oi help!"

Cookie - When she sits snuggled and moves her mouth as I am talking and then stops when I stop etc

Lola - When she falls asleep properly on her side and licks her paws almost as a little comfort thing as she is drifting off. So cute!

Benjie's binkies. He's quite big, nearly 4 Kilo, & has just got the knack of getting all 4 feet off the ground together & doing an all over shake (he's about 18 months):lol:!

Benjie's binkies. He's quite big, nearly 4 Kilo, & has just got the knack of getting all 4 feet off the ground together & doing an all over shake (he's about 18 months):lol:!

I misread this as he jumps 4 feet high off the ground! :lol:

Lilly's cutest moments are when she's very chilled and happy and will just sit there purring, she purrs when she's chilled out and I call her pretty too, and also purrs in her sleep :love:

My favourite thing Harvey does is after I've picked him up for a big squeezy cuddle, I put him down and he turns around super fast, head at my toes waiting for nose rubs :love: he obviously doesn't mind about being picked up which I take to mean he trusts me 100% which I think is very impressive for a prey animal!

I thought about it and I couldn't decide, I just love Ludo too much...

Maybe the way he forces his head under my hand for nose rubs and licks my face....

But kind of everything about him... he's perfect. :love::love::love:

Aww I love reading everyone's favourite things about their buns :D

I also love when persie nudges me with his head to move my butt as he likes to get right in behind me when I'm sitting on the floor :D (that's him showing who's boss!)

I love Lolas lickys! Face, arms, hands, legs, feet, you name it, she'll lick it! :love:

Also how she jumps on my knee, nibbles me until I put my arm around her and rub round her ears, then starts purring at me, and when I stop she'll groom my arm until I start again :love:

Oh and how she hops round my feet if I've been out a while, then sits up until I pick her up, and when I pick her up when licks my face 5948503 times to say she's missed me :love:

When I put in fresh herbs, Sebastian grabs a massive mouthful and then runs away with it. He looks hilarious as he's a nethie cross and only diddy so his head goes right up, his tail goes up and he looks like he's prancing :love:
I've never seen her do it but Imogen ends up really filthy from the digging pit, she must put her whole face in there and that makes me laugh :lol:

The thing she does to get my attention, which involves literally fetching a stick and dragging it against mesh to create a loud (and very annoying) noise :lol:

Also when I go downstairs and she just sits by the door periscoping and looking up at me all excited :love: She's so adorable when she does this, her ears are all over the place and sometimes she looks slightly cross-eyed :lol:

Truffle - when I'm wrapping Christmas presents on the floor and she comes to 'help' (basically get her nose in everything to see what's going on). Fudge when she drinks - she sticks her head right in and gets a wet chin and makes massives slurping noises - I just think it's hilarious.

The other night I woke with something warm and fuzzy leaning against me, I rolled over (very carefully) and Joshua was meatloafed against me :love::love: Sometimes I wake up because he's nose bonking me!

I love when Toshi dead bunny flops, he licks his paws and the floor, then he just lies there.

Paige is so sweet and quiet, I really love it when she does something out of character. Sometimes she madly dashes about the room or does a huge roll so her belly is sticking straight up.

:love::love:

There's so much I love it's hard to narrow it down
When Bramble grunts because we haven't made enough room on the sofa for her highness. :lol:
Biffy when he stands up really tall and comes over for a nose rub and then gives me kisses after.
:love:

Tulip - when she does the most enormous binkies ever!
Mango - when he flops out flat in the grass with his nose on the floor :love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

When I open my kitchen cupboard each morning to get Persie his nuggets he jumps into the cupboard & claws/bites the nugget bag trying to open it - he looks like a crazed bunny & you'd think he was starvin! Then I lift him away from it & carry it over to his bowl & as soon as I go to put the nuggets in the bowl his head gets in the way & they spill everywhere :lol: luckily I find it funny but needless to say I now have to put the nuggets out of his reach to get them in his bowl safely :roll:

Back