• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Change of behaviour 5 days after neutering?

Kyou

Young Bun
My bun was neutered in Monday. I took him to my hometown with me for the weekend, as I often do.
he has a smaller cage here. But I left it opened today and he went out. He NEVER EVER did that before. When me and my boyfriend moved into the new flat, it took him about 4 months to get so brave to come out. He is now researching our flat like never before. The dog is walking around and bunny just keeps going wherever he wants. What do you think happened to him? He is just such a different bunny now.. :)

Maybe he feels much better and less tense now that he has been spayed :D

lol spayed is what they do to females not males. Castrated is the word, but I think you're right, it might be that he's less tense after neutering.

Nah, I said it too soon about him beeing good :p yesterday all the poop he could produce was in other corner, not where his litter box was. Then I moved the litter box to the corner with the most poo. Then, he pee'd in the corner where his litter box was at first. I moved it back there, where it always was. And what was there this morning? One, just one poop in the litter box and the rest, millions of it in the other corner, with a big lake of pee... Was he just trying to get used to the new position or is he being naughty and giving me just more work? He normally poops most in the litter box and a little bit around but never pisses anywhere else than his litter box...

Back