• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Brambles had a rough day UD he's fine

foxy2279

Alpha Buck
The day started as normal then came free range time.

In my garden showing off my binky and running skills when i misjudged it and ran full pelt into the guinea pigs run. Cue panicing mummy who tried to help but i didn't want her. A hour or so to calm down and my tea. Eating my tea was a real struggle so off to to the vets i went.

I was poked and prodded my nose was really swollen and hurt. Luckly the nice vet lady thinks its just bruised so a pain killer and antiflamitary injection later i come home.

Then to add insult to my damaged pride Brownie decided to spay pee at me when he was out for his free range time.

I have taken myself off to bed early to escape any more embrassment. Hoping for a better day tomorrow

Bramble.

Last edited:
Oops! Sometimes the best timed binkies go a little wrong! Hope Bramble is feeling ok tomorrow (and Brownie directs his pee in the other direction next time ;) )

Thank you everyone.

I had no problems eating my breakfast. I have a swollen nose but otherwise fine. The nice vet lady said mummy can give me some metacam if she feels i need it. Belle is giving me lots of grooms to help me feel better.

Mummy has taken to guinea pigs run down ready for our free range time so no accidents today.

My meany Daddy had renamed me calamity Jane. I am always hurting myself.

Back