• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet my new boy

Rach210

Alpha Buck
I wasn't planning on getting another bunny so soon, but yesterday I ended up coming home from P@H with this little guy from the adoption centre. I felt sorry for him and whilst I don't agree with 'unsold stock' going into the adoption centre, I think he's better off with me than stuck in there longer (the buns all looked too hot) or adopted by someone who'd leave him in a hutch all the time or end up sending him to a rescue or something.

b9a9b4b6-6832-400b-b94b-1899a6e79f0a.jpg
[/URL]

It took me ages to come up with a name but then a friend suggested Jasper which I think fits him nicely. He's very scared of everything but he's taken some dandelion leaves from me and sniffed my hand, so that's a start in winning his trust. He has the cutest little bunny mouf and licks his lips lots after eating something tasty :love: He also has an impressive appetite for hay.

P@H now do free neutering vouchers for adoption centre rabbits so he's off to have his plums removed soon and have his jabs.

He's had an hour in the run but I didn't want him to overdo it eating grass and upset his tummy. He loved having the space to hop about!

He's a hay eating machine! I have a feeling my hay costs are going to increase dramatically.

He's so naturally inquisitive that he's coming out of his shell loads already :)

He is lovely. Dutch rabbits are so beautiful. Congratulations. Glad p@h do neutering vouchers.

Back