• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny boarding in or around Lincolnshire, near Peterborough

JemimaH

Warren Veteran
Does anyone have any recommendations? Am going away on Monday and am stressing about leaving buns, although they're with a neighbour who has looked after them before but it is really hot here and I don't like leaving them :( Ideally I would out them in boarding but haven't found anywhere decent yet. Obviously it's too late for this holiday but I'd like to have somewhere to put them next time when we go away.

Dilemma is that Roo is a very feisty (spayed) girl who hates hates hates small spaces and goes mad, takes it out on her poor husbun! She can't really cope in a small hutch, at the moment they're in a 10ftx5ft aviary so they have lots of space and I think it'd be too much of a change for her to cope with if she went in a single storey hutch with small run, for example. I know boarding hutches do tend to be smaller than normal but it can't be too small for her (I sound so fussy:oops::oops:). She also doesn't cope very well with going out in the run :roll:

If anyone knows of anywhere that has decent accommodation for one bonded pair and a single bun, indoors or outdoors, please let me know! I'm currently near to Stamford but can go 30-45 mins each way, so around Peterborough would probably be my max.

Back