• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Weasels in the sun

Sarah

Mama Doe
Well they are in a shaded run - little horrors :love:

Chilling ferret style - by Flower aged 5.

null-11.png

The Holly Ferret wishing everyone would kindly go away please so she can go back to bed :lol: She is lovely - nicest ferret ever and the only one I let strangers stroke :lol:

null-13.png

Mishka after a dip

null-12.png

Holly and Mishka - 'tis v hot today.

null-16.png

Aaaand Hobnob apple bobbing - without apples :lol:

null-21.png

Finally this is one of their many beds - says it all really :lol:

null-22.jpg

Aww lovely!! :love: They really are so gorgeous, especially when they are dipping their faces in the water, but you can still tell they are trouble! ;)
I have a nice ferret teeth shaped scar on my foot from playing with someone's ferrets when I was camping and wearing flipflops a few months ago! Bad idea :lol:

Aww lovely!! :love: They really are so gorgeous, especially when they are dipping their faces in the water, but you can still tell they are trouble! ;)
I have a nice ferret teeth shaped scar on my foot from playing with someone's ferrets when I was camping and wearing flipflops a few months ago! Bad idea :lol:

Yes they love feet :lol::lol::shock:

Holly has never ever bitten - the others will nip a bit when they get over excited.

They are hilarious to watch - weasel wrestling in a ball pit takes some beating :lol:

I love ferrets!

We had two at the shelter awhile back and they would latch on to your feet and just hang their the whole time you were with them :roll: I always think that they have no spine, they're like slinkies :love::love:

Yes they love feet :lol::lol::shock:

Holly has never ever bitten - the others will nip a bit when they get over excited.

They are hilarious to watch - weasel wrestling in a ball pit takes some beating :lol:

Aww I want a Holly then! :love:
I can imagine that's pretty brilliant! :lol: They are such interesting creatures. They really have attitude, personality and 'predator-ness' (look I made up a word!) that just shouldn't fit in their tiny bodies. Maybe you could make a ball pit video sometime?

I look forward to more photos soon :D

snorkelling just like my babies do!!!! :D :love::love::love:

I have bedding from ferret couture too, LOVE it!!!

Yes I have several beds from Ferret Couture - this is the latest, have a hanging tunnel in the same material.

OH is not confident about handling them which worries me a bit for when I am not here - have told him he has to desensitise himself to them by involving himself more. Think I will just have to buy giant gauntlets for him!! :lol:

null-23.jpg

they're adorable :) ferts are so funny, the college I went to had a group of about 15 which was amazing. They ponged a bit but they were so entertaining to watch and they're just so cuddly :love:

Back