• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very sad bunny rescue

this brought tears to my eyes, poor poor bun. What disgusting living conditions, and his claws ! :cry:
Hope he finds a lovely home now

:cry::cry::cry:

The rescue I work at had that 'hutch' donated in a new condition, it's fantastic ... to use as a shelter for piggies when we have them in a run or a pen! Poor poor bun, thank goodness he is safe now!

That is my local rabbit rescue. They do amazing work and have pulled so many bunnies out of horrible conditions. I nearly threw up when I saw that hutch though. I feel so sorry for Frisky, if I had the room I'd give a home in a heartbeat.

What's stopping you? I'm sure a lovely, caring and understanding new owner would be perfect for Frisky.....wherever you are.:thumb:

Worth asking.:thumb:

I'm at the opposite end of the country :lol: I also couldn't have two single buns so if the bond failed I'd have to get him all the way back :(

Back