• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hopscotch update

helennnnnn

Wise Old Thumper
We have just come back from seeing JC for a check up and his jab. We hadn't been over there since November :shock:

He had a look at his nose and checked his teeth and said they both look good :) He felt for his face-hole and said it's still there which is good (although there is no evidence of him ever having a big hole in the side of his face now!) Gave him his jab and said it's good to see us again and he's so pleased that he's well now, and that he thought we might never come to an end with it after the best part of 2 years of frequent visits! Which I think is what we were all thinking - me and anyone who was reading my updates at the time!

He still has the odd sneeze and very occasionally he will sneeze out a bit of pus, but nothing like how it was throughout the majority of his treatment.

So I'm very proud of my little Hopscotch today :love:

FA46EDCB-458B-48AD-B722-7D12EB8ADBE0-5531-00000407B3B119FB.jpg

Well done handsome boy!! It's like your child having a fab school report... Thats great news!

Fee xxx

so glad he's doing well :love: Does this mean he can have a girlfriend? :shock:

Shhhhh :shock: He might hear you!!

Have been thinking about it lately, got a really busy few months coming up where I'll be away a lot of weekends, so when it dies down will start thinking about it seriously!

He's such a lovely boy - he deserves a girlfriend (I'm surprised he didn't whisper in the ear of JC to suggest it to you.:lol:)

He's such a lovely boy - he deserves a girlfriend (I'm surprised he didn't whisper in the ear of JC to suggest it to you.:lol:)

:lol: I think he was too busy whispering "please don't give me a new face hole or squirt liquid up my nose again!"

JC said that his breathing was really noisy and I was like :shock: yeah it is! He asked if it's normally like that, and I said "no, I think it's just because he doesn't want to be here!" :lol:

Back