• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Little Piggie..lucky to be alive

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This little pig was bought with her sister by a student..who then lost interest and moved their cage into the hall in the house she shared with others.
It then seems no one bothered to feed them and one died:censored::cry:
One of the other people sharing the house rang me and asked if we could take the remaining one

So meet Kiska who when she arrived weighed under 700grms and her hip bones stuck out , thanks to Ange's care she is now heavier and well.

She will be of to her new home soon where she will be paired with ex Honeypig Baffin

Last edited:
Awww she is such a lovely girl! How long has she been with you now? I am so glad she found a nice home :love:

As someone who finished her degree a year ago, I don't understand how some students could be so cruel!! :cry:

My house had a no pets rule- we all knew we couldn't look after any well enough. And in my friends house (4 boys 1 girl) the girl owned a syrian hamster who was kept in a reasonable cage in her room. When people came over for pre-drinks she would shut the door and put a towel under to block out noise and there was a rule that as soon as you touched a drink you weren't allowed to touch the cage.

In contrast, I was told a story the other week about a student house who got a rabbit, fed it on nothing but occasional carrots and tormented it, until it 'disappeared' after a few weeks :evil::evil::evil: If I'd have met those people I would have WIPED. THEM. OUT. and I'm a pacifist!

Poor piggy I just don't understand how some people can be so cruel.

We had a rat who was found left behind in a student's room after she had moved out. It was so lucky the housemates checked the room.

Back