• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fancy a swim Kerb?

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
*Please excuse the mass amount of bunny poop all over the place, Kerbie is a monkey and poops everywhere :lol: So glad it's lino and not carpet anymore.. :lol: The morning sweep up happened after the picture was taken. There is then an optional afternoon sweep and a compulsory evening sweep for poops :p*

Their new 10 inch bowl.. It went from one small size, to this! 7inches to 10inches.. they drink loads so 7 inches wasn't enough. This is more than enough. I told my bf he doesn't need to fill it up that much ..because I can't pick it up :lol:

Size comparison against a nethie cross :lol:

Oh he's lovely but he is a little monkey isn't he?
Does he wee alot? & is his wee all over the place too?
It's just that sometimes we can improve things. ;)

Oh he's lovely but he is a little monkey isn't he?
Does he wee alot? & is his wee all over the place too?
It's just that sometimes we can improve things. ;)

Just poops now, when he first got here he was weeing everywhere but he's a good boy now they have their litter tray. He only seems to pee where there is hay so no hay toys for them anywhere, just the litter tray :D He seems to 'unload' his poopers where ever he likes, I don't find any Leo poops outside the tray :lol:

Just poops now, when he first got here he was weeing everywhere but he's a good boy now they have their litter tray. He only seems to pee where there is hay so no hay toys for them anywhere, just the litter tray :D He seems to 'unload' his poopers where ever he likes, I don't find any Leo poops outside the tray :lol:

It seems that some boys do this.:roll:
It may not work but is cheap emough to try.
Neither of my buns would sit in a tray, but are perfectly trained to a rabbit latrine.
They didn't like getting wet feet. A pee was quick & seems to come 1st, but a poo took longer.

Towel rolled up in front of a shallow plant pot tray & some plastic underneath for the dribbles. Everything goes backwards into the tray although TBH Benjie sometimes misses with his poops & they go on the towel but at least easier to collect! Towels from charity shops usually sold tp the rag men!
As always we need to start them off by putting their poops in the tray. No litter is needed in the tray & a bit of toilet paper soaks up the wee..;)

Here's Thumper enthroned.

Back