• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PaP Rabbit Themed Facebook Auction - Ends Sunday

I'm not on fb.......:oops:

However I do rather like the blue bunny bag. I've already got the toiletry bag and makeup bag.:D Any bids on that yet?

I'm not on fb.......:oops:

However I do rather like the blue bunny bag. I've already got the toiletry bag and makeup bag.:D Any bids on that yet?

Yip, got bids up to £8.50

There are a few of the things that you sent me for sale on here too :):) Thanks x

Yip, got bids up to £8.50

There are a few of the things that you sent me for sale on here too :):) Thanks x

Oh Kermit, would it be possible to place a bid on fb on my behalf? If so I'll make a bid of £10.00.

And guess what.....................the bag will no doubt be eventually donated back to you to re-sell for PaP!!! :thumb:

Oh Kermit, would it be possible to place a bid on fb on my behalf? If so I'll make a bid of £10.00.

And guess what.....................the bag will no doubt be eventually donated back to you to re-sell for PaP!!! :thumb:

Yip, will sort it out tomorrow :) Just off to bed....zzzzzzzzzzzz......

I am the same, buy bunny things for me then end up auctioning them for PaP, ah well, its all for the bunnies :):)

Di - have put that bid in for you.

Still some lovely things with no bids people.....come have a wee looky if ya fancy x

I'm bidding on 3 things and am determined to get them!!! Want the big bunny toy for Bodger so much, and what Bodger wants, Bodger gets :lol::lol:

:wave:
Kermit
have just looked at all the goodies. Can I bid? Will people post to Sweden?
if so ...........

3 pounds on the Wade Whimsie

8 pounds on the John Lewis heating Teddy.

(sorry no facebook).
Thanks!!!

Last edited:
:wave:
Kermit
have just looked at all the goodies. Can I bid? Will people post to Sweden?
if so ...........

3 pounds on the Wade Whimsie

8 pounds on the John Lewis heating Teddy.

(sorry no facebook).
Thanks!!!

Will do that for you now.....I have all of the items here so no problem to post to sweden.
Thanks for the items in the auction that you donated yourself :)

Will do that for you now.....I have all of the items here so no problem to post to sweden.
Thanks for the items in the auction that you donated yourself :)

Ooooh if you have all the goodies posting from one place, I'll need to place more bids:D (If that's okay:oops::lol:).

Small Rabbit pot pourri ornament 4 pounds

Rabbit night light 9 pounds

xxx

WHAT??!!! You go Rexripley:lol::lol:

Sal Wyatt, I can see the bids, just can't place them, so please bid you 4pounds and I'll bid 5!! (All is fair in love and bunnies:lol::thumb:)

p.s put me down for 2 pounds on the bear with bunny ears.

xxx thanks Kermit!

Last edited:
bunnybunny & Mrs. Bunnykins.....some of the items that you asked me to bid on have been outbid, would you like another bid or are you happy to leave as is. Got til 8pm :)

Thanks x

Back