• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jaffles & Renny Roo

KMazzy

Alpha Buck
Random pic selection of actual daytime pics! I really will try to take some better ones.

Supposed to be a cute carrot top nibbling picture but turned into a tussle:

Jaffy tired himself out eating so much grass:

Snoooooooooooooooooozing bunny, awwwwwwwwwwww:

OMG YES! :D

Finally some Jaffa pics! :love: He looks like such a chilled boy!
In the first picture he actually looks like he's glowing orange :shock: Proper jaffacake coloured!!
I like the fact me share a name ;) My friend has always called me Jaffa :)

Lovely pics of both of them, can't wait for more! :love:

OMG YES! :D

Finally some Jaffa pics! :love: He looks like such a chilled boy!
In the first picture he actually looks like he's glowing orange :shock: Proper jaffacake coloured!!
I like the fact me share a name ;) My friend has always called me Jaffa :)

Lovely pics of both of them, can't wait for more! :love:

Jaffy says you have a great name. (I've not told him about my feelings for Foxie though.) He is the very pinnacle of chilledness, until you try to pick him up. Whereas Ren is the exact opposite.

Jaffy says you have a great name. (I've not told him about my feelings for Foxie though.) He is the very pinnacle of chilledness, until you try to pick him up. Whereas Ren is the exact opposite.

Hahaha, well you better keep Foxie quiet then, I want Jaffa to like me ;)
Neither of mine much like being picked up. Foxie is constantly trying to climb on me though so he's pretty easy to scoop up. Bella throws a strop though :roll:
I want a proper chilled flop bunny! :?

Back