• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feel really bad

:cry: When I was transferring the girls back to their shed tonight (they have a small run on the patio near the shed but had been on the grass all afternoon because it is 4 x the size) Willow escaped. As the light was fading and it is bin night I hastily rounded her up and scooped her into the pet carrier for safe transport to the shed. I let her hop out, checked Lily was ok and stepped back and shut the door. But, in the half light I hadn't noticed Willow making a second break for freedom and must have trapped a foot/tail something in the door because she squeeked. This sent Lily into a panic and it was chaos for a moment. I stepped straight into the shed, closed the door carefully behind me and crouched down to check her over and reassure Lily. Lily thumped and moved to the corner and Willow GROWLED at me and thumped before lunging slightly at me. I sat quietly for a while and hand fed her some pellets so that I could at least stroke her and make sure nothing was broken but she is very hacked off with me. And I feel Sooooooo guilty.

Neither are cuddly bunnies and like their distance, but I feel awful to have spooked them and to have hurt her. Going to bed with a guilty conscience :(

:-( that is sad, but it was an accident. As long as she is okay, I think she will calm down overnight and will forgive you soon :) x

Thank you peeps. I'm hoping that a dandelion leaf or two (as an olive leaf wouldn't be suitable for her) extended in her direction in the morning will re-cement our relationship ;)

Back