• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Jasper Carrot!!! *new pics p10*

silverrabbit

Mama Doe
Was asked by my vets if I could take in a young rabbit who was being bullied by his hutchmate (both unneutered males). I was looking for a male bun to partner Lavender so was quite good timing, though he's not quite old enough to be neutered yet. Anyway, as soon as I saw his face there was no saying no :love: He has a chunk bitten out of his ear but is healing well and he's a charming fellow :D

So, say hello to Jasper :love:

Last edited:
How strange - we were only talking about Jasper C today (the person) - and 'Dave the cardboard box' - everyone here is too young to remember.

Your Jasper C is a lovely boy!

Thanks everyone :D He is so funny, I think he's in shock at having space, he's binkying and bouncing all over the place. Quite nervous but he is letting me stroke his nose today :love:

And some pics from today.. he is getting brave now and lets me give him nose rubs and nudges my hand to say hello :love: unfortunately while binkying in one of the other runs, he knocked his eye on a corner of mesh :( so he is on eye drops as it was really sore :cry: gonna have to repair that run asap.

I love my Mr Carrot :D

OMG he is a stunner! does he have some BH in him? :love::love:

I *think* so, he has the face and ears and straight, skinny front legs. Whatever he is I am totally in love with this little monkey :love:

Jasper appreciates all the love, thanks guys :wave:

Last edited:
Back