• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Behaviour & spaying..

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
I didn't know where to put this, behaviour & bonding or health.. So went for rabbit chat :oops: :lol:

Charlie is still (and obviously) nervous and wary of everything, although she has got a little braver.

I want to get her spayed but I'm not sure when.. She'd be inside until healed, away from the other rabbits and in the quiet room. I'm just a bit worried about her behaviour/giving her metacam and checking her wound.

Do you think it's a good idea? I don't know what to do, I'd feel better once she's spayed but with her being a shy rabbit is it better to leave it? But then when do I leave it until? Gah! :(

I am facing something similar. When I have enough money I want to get Bunny neutered but he is a bit of a biter and is pretty shy with being handled so I am worried about checking him and giving meds!

I am facing something similar. When I have enough money I want to get Bunny neutered but he is a bit of a biter and is pretty shy with being handled so I am worried about checking him and giving meds!

When we had Leo neutered we'd only had him about a month or 2, he was fussy though. But couldn't handle him for :censored: :lol: He was fine the same day and back to his usual self the next, boys are easy compared to girls, I just wish girls were easy to start with :lol:

Lola would bite and kick out, so when she was spayed I was worried about medicine etc.. Tbh I just got on with it and didn't think about it. She still tried to have a go but spaying her calmed her down a lot. Not that you could tell!

When we had Leo neutered we'd only had him about a month or 2, he was fussy though. But couldn't handle him for :censored: :lol: He was fine the same day and back to his usual self the next, boys are easy compared to girls, I just wish girls were easy to start with :lol:

Lola would bite and kick out, so when she was spayed I was worried about medicine etc.. Tbh I just got on with it and didn't think about it. She still tried to have a go but spaying her calmed her down a lot. Not that you could tell!

Yes that's the only thing that boys are easier! I hope somebody comes along and helps you soon ...

Back