• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cabrio carrier owners, help please.

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
I haven't mentioned it because he'd just moan and complain that it wasn't him :roll: and I won't go into detail because it annoys me :lol: but my bf broke the clip of my cabrio carrier door :cry:

The clip has basically been put out of place and I can't push it back in. I can hold it in place and it's fine but because everything is so close together it's hard to keep it there. I don't know if the pink stick thing needs to go up more or what, it acts and feels like it needs to.

Still works but doesn't feel as secure.. I'm just really :censored: off because at the moment I can't buy another one and I don't think you can just buy the doors.

Not a helpful picture but that's the pink stick thing I mean- Does anyone know if I can/have to push it up to go through the hole at the top completely? because it sits just underneath now. I never looked when it was working properly.

null_zps2c845b0c.jpg

I'm sure we have had same problem before and yes the pink bit needs to go all the way through

Thank you :D I thought so, I'm just really weak :oops: need my dad to get home:lol: When I push it into place and 'open' it it's fine, I just can't move the thing!

Back