• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mobility Carts

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
Has anyone here had one made for their bunny? If so please can you recommend a company (UK). Thanks :wave:

The Dog Mobile Company. Bob and Angela are the loveliest people ever. I found them because some time ago there was a programme on Channel 4 I think about them, called 'Special Needs Pets' and people that had had carts made for their dogs, but they have made carts for rabbits as well, and ferrets I think. Each one is made individually to your pets measurements by Bob in his workshop, and Angela takes the orders, deals with queries, and is a bit of a comforter. Roger didn't have a cart because he was paralysed, and so it would have been no use to him, but I was determined to still keep his physio going as I called it, just to keep his heart as good as possible, instead of just leaving him to be a 'bunny of leisure'. I had a 'Quicklift' from them so that I could comfortably support Roger, and walk around the garden with him, and keeping his left side mobile. Their number is 01262 851632. They are in Bridlington, East Yorkshire.

The Dog Mobile Company. Bob and Angela are the loveliest people ever. I found them because some time ago there was a programme on Channel 4 I think about them, called 'Special Needs Pets' and people that had had carts made for their dogs, but they have made carts for rabbits as well, and ferrets I think. Each one is made individually to your pets measurements by Bob in his workshop, and Angela takes the orders, deals with queries, and is a bit of a comforter. Roger didn't have a cart because he was paralysed, and so it would have been no use to him, but I was determined to still keep his physio going as I called it, just to keep his heart as good as possible, instead of just leaving him to be a 'bunny of leisure'. I had a 'Quicklift' from them so that I could comfortably support Roger, and walk around the garden with him, and keeping his left side mobile. Their number is 01262 851632. They are in Bridlington, East Yorkshire.

Thanks so much I will contact them :wave:

Back