• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ungrateful cat.

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
I go and spend £12 on a nice fluffy bed and she ignores it :evil: she's had it 2 weeks and hates it! I should have just bought the £9 one :roll: Oh well, the rabbits will like it! Just don't know who to give it to.. Leo and Kerbie or Poppy!

null_zps70bf371c.jpg

And the face of the ungrateful cat, Roxy ..

null_zps70c5cd89.jpg

null_zps82231faf.jpg

I've just put £30 worth of cat food in the charity box at P@H. Well, mine liked it the first time I bought it! Don't mind too much as Cats Protection etc will benefit, but by choice wouldn't have made such a large donation in one go.:roll:

PS Roxy is a lovely boy.

I've done this before with both my cat and dog brought them beds and they haven't used them.
Roxys lovely :love:

My cat never uses any kind of bed or blanket I've bought him. But come home with a paper primark bag, and that's a different matter :lol:

My cats have the 'house' version of that bed!

They didn't use it for a whole year, and then Pasch just started going inside. Foxie the rabbit likes it more though :lol:

Cats are weird. Tula prefers to sleep on carrier bags than a pet bed.

I would give them a bit more time first. Don't encourage them to use it as in my experience that will make them more determined not to.

I put her dressing gown in it but I don't think she likes the 'squidgey' feel to it :lol: I put the dressing gown bundled up on the floor and removed the bed, she immediately got on it and stayed there for 3 hours! :lol: She loves sleeping on bags and the top of the stairs. She also claimed my old dressing gown which is in the corner of my bedroom :lol:

Last edited:
Brilliant! The second picture down hehe - she looks like she is sitting on the receipt saying 'I know how much it cost, I have the paperwork right here, but I am still not going to use it!'

Back