• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new foster bunnies U/D someone coming to see them tonight!

Lady Logamorph

Mama Doe
I thought I had better introduce you to my new foster babies....they are adorable approx 3 months old and found as strays. They are incredibly friendly and come and sit on your knee...they allow cuddles and kisses and are so cheeky I don't know how I will ever part with them. They are called Flash and Elvis x

9252551517_d11022d363_z.jpg

9252551515_f9b7b53ebe_z.jpg

9252551325_7ffd7a131f_z.jpg

9252551349_a16d0c2094_z.jpg

9252551323_f651e3f687_z.jpg

Last edited:
I can't keep them otherwise no room to foster more :( I love having some young bunnies around they are so playful. Has anyone any idea what breed they are? My last pair were easy to describe as they were small lops but I never know what to put in the 'breed' bit for uppy eared bunnies!

Oh my goodness!!!! :love:

Words fail me, they are just too perfect :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

If I had my own place I would steal them in a heartbeat. I hope they find a wonderful home. :D

So someone is going to come and see them tonight...my question is how do I put them off so I can keep them for longer :lol: Only joking I hope the people are nice and like them they so deserve a good home they are wonderful little boys and full of beans!

Back