• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little patient

Kyou

Young Bun
After neutering on Monday, he refused food for 18 hours. Now, I have to feed him with spoon and give water with syringe. All is going well at the moment, he is getting better :love:

af4-Igor-j.jpg

He is 100% better today :) yesterday I noticed he might be in huge pain and that's why he refused food. He even grinded his teeth in some way he never did before. So when I called my vet he said I should give him dose of Loxicom for yesterday and today both together and he felt so much better in the evening. He started eating like a little piggy :lol: Went to pick up higher doses of Loxicom for another 3 days and he should be fine. At the moment, he is throwing his toys around :lol: he even came to get his cuddles next to my bed this morning, which he didn't to since last week :love: i love him:love:

Last edited:
i found this with lola , she got spayed on monday and no poo or wees til wednesday , she is starting to eating but slowly , i have been giving her dandelion leaves

Back