• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anywhere which sells ice pods?

They seem to be out of stock everywhere at the moment. Frozen water bottles are a good substitute though :)

Are frozen bottles ok straight in with the buns? I want to leave one with my boys while I go to work but worried they'll stick to it or something?!! If I wrap it in a tea towel they'll just unwrap it!Poor hot buns :(

I put a 2 litre bottle in the freezer for an hour or so, it wasn't frozen solid and I wedged it between the side of the run and the plastic carrier Pete insists on laying in whilst its hot !

Are frozen bottles ok straight in with the buns? I want to leave one with my boys while I go to work but worried they'll stick to it or something?!! If I wrap it in a tea towel they'll just unwrap it!Poor hot buns :(

You could tie a bit of string around it if they won't nibble it off! Or put a sock over it.

Ours are house bunnies and I haven't given them anything extra to stay cool (feeling guilty now!). If it's comfortable for us inside will it be OK for them? Windows/doors are obviously open in the daytime and if I do put them in their outside run (which I think I've only done once in this heat when we needed to be out all afternoon) it's completely shaded.

The annoying thing is I bought one of these ice pods from PAH when they were reduced back in April, and now I can't find where I've put it!

Ours are house bunnies and I haven't given them anything extra to stay cool (feeling guilty now!). If it's comfortable for us inside will it be OK for them? Windows/doors are obviously open in the daytime and if I do put them in their outside run (which I think I've only done once in this heat when we needed to be out all afternoon) it's completely shaded.

The annoying thing is I bought one of these ice pods from PAH when they were reduced back in April, and now I can't find where I've put it!

I wouldn't worry too much if they are indoors as long as its comfortable for humans. My guys are indoors and so far I only offered them frozen bottles yesterday and today. Normally I wouldn't bother but it was over 30 degrees yesterday :shock: and likely to be the same today so I thought I'd better... They pretty much completely ignore them anyway! :roll:

Back