• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Escape!!!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Just went to feed the bunnies, and as I always have done I just left Heidi and Dash's hutch open while I changed their water, went inside and was just stood at window filling the bowl up when I spotted a bunny running across the lawn!!! Heidi!!! Bless her she looked so happy to be out but I had to just grab her and put her back in :( She DID NOT want to go back in!! And she sulked in her bedroom for about 20seconds :lol: There's too many escape routes and hiding places at the mo to let them free range, with all the jobs I've been trying to get done in the garden lately, there's stuff everywhere!! I must remember next time - the new hutch is lower and the grass is too tempting :lol: Thank goodness I was only at the kitchen window! Even my dog was outside and hadn't noticed til I started chasing her :lol:

Back