• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've upset Lola :/ Edit: Now it's Cookie's turn!

newbabybuns

Warren Veteran
She was fine with me all day up until about 40 mins ago, but is now acting scared of me, and going and sitting and hunching, but jumping up and flinching when I come near. She has even rejected a fenugreek I gave her (unheard of!)

I did put an ice pod in her pen that one of the others had yesterday. Whether the cold or scent of the others has disturbed her I don't know, I have taken it out now. I also have put on some Lush 'Dream cream' on my arms so perhaps she isn't keen on the smell. At the same time people out the back were strimming the lawn and it was pretty noisy in here as the doors are open to get some air in, maybe it was that.

Think I might go and pick some dandelions for her see if I can win her round :/ she's turned her back on me now! Normally if I say 'Lola come here' in a high pitched voice she'll come running and push her head under my hand for strokes, but she is just slightly turning her head slightly towards me and then looking back away so I know she can hear me :lol:

Do your buns do this?

Last edited:
Normally mine will still take treats, but they'll snatch them and skip off flicking their feet so I know they're not forgiving me :roll:

After I posted this I called her and she started to come towards me and then suddenly stopped as if she remembered she was in a mood with me :lol: I caught her going and getting her crunchie after that and she soon started to get over her mood!

RavenMoon - I love it when they do the flicking!! My OH got this treatment from Frankie earlier when he told her 'no' :lol:

After I posted this I called her and she started to come towards me and then suddenly stopped as if she remembered she was in a mood with me :lol: I caught her going and getting her crunchie after that and she soon started to get over her mood!

RavenMoon - I love it when they do the flicking!! My OH got this treatment from Frankie earlier when he told her 'no' :lol:

I can't help but imagine them saying "I am washing my paws of you"! :lol:

I have now upset Cookie!

She has been acting a bit strange since the hot weather started, quite jumpy, not entirely sure why. Tonight she was playing, binkying, having a nice time, and I sat stroking her. She was really enjoying it and even asking to be stroked (Cookie rarely does this!) all of a sudden she started thumping and walked off to hunch in a corner giving me looks that would make it onto disapproving rabbits.com! I have no idea what I did! I don't think I hurt her in anyway, I was looking at the tv at the same time as stroking :oops: but I'm sure I would have noticed scratching her or something :/ I have put her away where she has gone and flopped out, completely ignoring her kale I put in to win her back over.

Things I can't explain or any changes with them, really badly stresses me out, I can't take it!

Must be something in the air! Wilbur did the exact same thing to me earlier today and wouldn't come out from behind the hutch for ages! Then Otis came for a treat all nicey nicey and flicked his feet at me after he had what he wanted :roll:

I love their little strops though :lol:

Back