• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Dog, my Garden and my Hubby

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
here is one if my dogs, Kizzy, playing with her kong.
However much we try to train her she will not give you her toy once she has it

carrying it

bringing it near but will then run off!

having a good chew on it!

waiting for us to try to grab it

and hubby, looking a bit of odd shape, he was shattered as had spent half an hour chasing her and the toy round..without success! :lol:

Your garden is beautiful! I love Kizzy's markings, she is a stunning dog.:love::love: Pippin loves licking whatever is inside his Kong and then he ignores it when it's empty. I cannot believe the teeth marks on that one, it is very well loved!

Ali thanks re garden..the rabbit end is not so tidy!!

her kong gets a real chewing from Kizzy and we don't even put anything in it! she is just one very determined staffie. So loving though and is gradually getting more obedient

I think it might be a Staffie 'trait' to hog their toys, as I've recently started walking a lovely little Staffie girl who does the exact same thing with her ball. I was pretty miffed the first time she did it, thinking we could play a nice game of fetch, but then I spent ages trying to get it back off her. It was impossible until I bribed her with a treat, she is totally obsessed by it! The owner and I are still working with her to try and get her to give it up on our terms not her's, but it's proving difficult. However on the plus side it's a good distraction tool for when she spots a squirrel.

Back