• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bloody spiders

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
Why must they build their webs at face height?! :evil: Every night I walk in to at least one spiders web when I'm giving the rabbits their dinner and meds :evil:

:shock::shock::shock::shock: I would be walking around with something in front of me at face height to catch the cobwebs:roll: Face full of cobweb would give me the screaming abdabs!

I was cleaning Bumble out yesterday and encountered 3!

There is a big one that lives in her hutch bit and has done for months he stays near the top so we avoid each other (before this they lived in the hollow roof of her hutch and came out occasionally so were out of sight most of the time- there are still lots of massive ones in there) I figure I accept him as he will help with killing the flies so keep her safe from flystrike. But yesterday he came down to the bedding bit eurgggh! I think I screamed 3 times yesterday while cleaning her out because of them

I'll take them all! I have a phobia of spiders but since the fly strike scare I'd fill my garden with them. Appreciate your fly killing spiders!

I'll take them all! I have a phobia of spiders but since the fly strike scare I'd fill my garden with them. Appreciate your fly killing spiders!

I have grown to appreciate the one who's taken residence in Bumble's hutch bit - mainly because he can protect against flystrike but at the same time he stays at the top away from me!

you're welcome to them :lol: thankfully they're only little ones but it gives me the heeby jeebies :mrgreen:

Back