• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peabody and Emerson 'Afternoon Tea' [video]

aatkin

Warren Scout
Hi there,

I've been lurking recently, but not posting much. I suppose that's because everything is just ticking along. Peabody is a changed rabbit and even enjoys being stroked now. Emerson has become an occasional lap rabbit and conquered the bedroom territory.

I made a video of them this afternoon and thought some of you may enjoy it! It includes garden mint fights, adorable head shaking, curious bunnies, and slow motion.

Last edited:
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh what a lovely video and such BEAUTIFUL bunnies!!!!!:love::love:

Thank you for sharing it with us!!:thumb::love::love:

Yes - Peabody can be a bit of a greedy gubbins, both they both got an equal share this time. :lol:

I did a short re-mixed version this morning for people with short attention spans! It's less than 30 seconds.

That was beautiful. Lovely bunnies. The foot on the plate and continued sniffing even though the tea had gone is so typical. Loved how they went back in to the house. :love:

Back