• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If Disney were real... photo heavy ;)

Jaffacake

Alpha Buck
I post too many threads! I really do! But I can't help it! My new job is as an LSW at a school and that doesn't start till September, and although I volunteer lots usually that's at night, so during the day I often look after my little sister and stay home- so I have far too much time on my hands! Which means I spend lots more time with the pets, and I can't help but want to share the cute stuff the nutters have been up to!

I am lying in the back garden on a trampoline with shorts and sunglasses on sunbathing, and I luckily brought my camera with me to take photos of any cute behaviour. My animals are acting like they're in a Disney film. They always get on really well (well, the cats don't like each other but they both like the rabbits :lol:) but today has been even cuter than usual. There have been lots of kisses and flopping out by each other and general adorable behaviour.

So here they are! Jaffacake's Disney Photos, featuring:
Foxie and Bella the bunnies
Pasch and Sachmis the norty torties

Sach and Foxie just chillin'

Foxie gives Pasch some kisses

Foxie

Sachmis

Bella tries to give kisses to Pasch

Foxie and Sach chilling under the trampoline

Pish Pasch

Jenni and Bella :love: We are good friends now, and I think she trusts me! Although she will always be a little shy because that's just who she is :D I'm very proud of my brave girly :love:

:love:

Last edited:
There will never be an excess of Foxie pics. Sure, Bella is lovely. Sure, cats are nice. But Foxie :love::love::love::love::love:

I took some pics of J&R last night but they were fuzzy late night ones again. I'll try to get round to actually posting them!

There will never be an excess of Foxie pics. Sure, Bella is lovely. Sure, cats are nice. But Foxie :love::love::love::love::love:

I took some pics of J&R last night but they were fuzzy late night ones again. I'll try to get round to actually posting them!

:lol::lol::lol:
I'm not going to tell him you said that, I'd never hear the end of it :roll:
He is just such a little dude. In the first picture when he's chilling with the cat for example... he has such a 'Yeah, I'm a dude, chilling with the chicks, so what if she's a different species?!' look on his face :lol: Everyone is scared of that cat... my dad refuses to bring her back downstairs at night, he comes to get me to do it. My 18 year old sister won't pick her up. She can be a nasty cat!! And Foxie is just like 'Yeah, so what, I could take her' :lol:

I can't wait for pics of Jaffa and Ren! :D I will keep my eyes wide open :shock:

Back