• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

-update-

Ellie-Rose

Young Bun
Update on me and martin,

Hello all,

I haven't been here in a while and recently exciting things have been happening! Martin is now 1 and healthy he lives outside in his big run, but he's now not alone, we recently bought a 2 year old giant french lop! Her name is Minnie, and she gets on well with martin, yesterday we let them breed, and now hoping that Minnie is pregnant, she's an experienced mother and we're very excited to have little bunnies! I've now finished high school, and awaiting my results i've been accepted into college.. although all these good things have been happening myself, family and boyfriend have been dealing with some horrific news, my cousin was killed in a motorbike accident a month ago at the age of 23.. He has a page on facebook with 1000+ likes and a week after the accident we had a 'pink procession' around our local town (being pink as secretly it was his favorite colour) then a few weeks after the funeral, which was extremely hard since then we all have been struggling as myself and mum were really close with him.
I'm really pleased with Minnie and martins progress as they do love each other! :love: And can't wait for little babies later down the line.

regards,

Ellie, Martin, Minnie.

I am very sorry about your Cousin :cry:

I am assuming you have papers for the genetic history of Minnie going back at least 2 generations. It would be such a huge risk to breed from an 'unkonwn history' Doe. Hopefully you have all the necessary documents though :)

Is Martin a Frenchie too ?

Will you be keeping all the babies ?

Back